I am not the best writer in the world. You won’t find an amazing flowy description of me here that sounds like it is right out of an award winning hipster novel. I am simply a down-to-earth girl who loves my job and loves my clients. You won’t see words that pull you into a photography lover’s poetry jam but if you look close, you WILL see something that I hope doesn’t need words.
I really do just love what I do and love getting to know all of my wonderful clients. I feel honored to be a part of your lives and capture something that you will cherish forever. I buzz with excitement when I find that little something that is YOU and bring the certain something out in your images that no one else has. I feel pride when you show your portraits off to everyone you know and they exclaim over how perfectly they tell your story.
So don’t get caught up in reading…start looking. Go to my galleries and see the stories there. Hopefully I will be telling yours soon.
- Member of PPA (Professional Photographers of America) and PPSA (Professional Photographers of San Antonio. I attend Photographer Guild Meetings monthly and special workshops and seminars annually
- San Antonio's Wedding Guide: 4 Cover Issues (Sept 2009-March 2010 Issue, Sept. 2010-March 2011 Issue, Sept. 2011-March 2012 Issue, September 2013-March 2014 Issue), Featured Real Wedding (the very first for the magazine in the Sept. 2012-March 2013 Issue), Fashion Spread (March-Sept. 2012 Issue), Countess images featured throughout issues as highlights in articles from 2009 to present.
- San Antonio Weddings Magazine: 2 Cover Issues (May 2013 issue and upcoming 2014 issue), 3 Featured Real Weddings (2010, 2011, 2012 Annual editions), Countess images featured throughout issues as highlights in articles from 2010 to present.
- NSIDE magazine: Photographer as well as designer of several articles and features 2009-2011
- Wedding Wire Couple’s Choice Award 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014
- San Antonio Wedding’s Bride Favorite Award 2013, 2014